GetSwift is now trusted by companies in over 60 countries & 470 cities around the world
Food & Beverage Distributor ($5.0B Revenue)
Lion Nathan is one of Australasia’s largest food and beverage companies employing more than 7,000 people in Australia and New Zealand. Their business service is daily delivery of goods to local businesses from a regional distribution centre. Lion came to GetSwift and wanted to cut costs, speed up delivery routes, decrease expenditure on fuel, decrease mileage travelled each day per vehicle, as well as increase efficiencies in their customer support centre.
- Reduce the amount of staff needed in the call centre whose sole purpose was to answer "where's my delivery?" customer enquiries. These enquiries take up to 25 minutes to find out for the customer the approximate estimate-time-of-arrival (ETA)
- Record and measure performance KPIs - delivery-in-full-on-time (DIFOT)
- Record proof of delivery with digital signature
- Record the number of items that were picked up and returned to base
- Provide a map feature to help us track, plan and optimise fastest routes
- Need to send the daily run sheet to drivers via a smartphone application
- Staffing hours wasted on dispatching decisions were reduced - huge cost savings
- Increase in staffing productivity
- Customer support enquiries/calls dramatically decreased in count and time
- Improved level of service and increased customer satisfaction – critical for long term loyalty and retention
- Ability to plan and fulfil more business as well as maximise capacity of their under utilised trucks on the night or day shift
- No more "delivery run spreadsheets", "paper print outs" and "time wasting phone calls"
- 95% of jobs are now dispatched electronically
- "Quality of our service has improved substantially"
- "We can see at a glance when deliveries are due and can now manage jobs better and more proactively"
- "Faster ETA response times are now being given thanks to the track and trace map"
- “As guaranteed timeframes and delivery-in-full-on-time (DIFOT) KPIs are core to our business model, we needed to put a system in place to introduce efficiencies to the business. GetSwift gives us the ability to manage performance of delivery drivers and whether they met all of their deadlines”
- "The system was easy to train staff and get set up in 5 minutes"
- "Workflow is automated and less paperwork is now needed"
Pure Water Specialists
PWS specialises in delivering both Pure and Alkaline water in BPA free bottles right across the Hunter Valley as well as all water filtration systems, water coolers and replacement cartridges. They came to GetSwift looking for a more convenient and simple delivery and management tool so they could save time and in return use it to grow the business. There used to be many times where jobs would be forgotten and so the same delivery area was being done several times a week and these huge inefficiencies were becoming a huge burden and adding up quickly! The company began realising how much time and money they were wasting.
- Ability to input a new delivery request as soon as a phone call comes in
- Ability to track drivers in real time
- Wanted to track all current and previous deliveries
- To search all of our job history as far back as required
- Missed deliveries have been reduced to almost zero
- 100% of our jobs are now dispatched via Swift
- Delivery times have been drastically reduced whilst delivering more
- Greater customer satisfaction : )
- “So simple, yet works so well for us!”
- “Our customers are much happier with the service because they and we know exactly when we will be there with their order!”
- “Whenever you’re not sure of something, the Swift team are always there for support!”
Flowers a Bunch
Florist / Flower Delivery
Local florist, Georgina Abdulnour runs Flowers A Bunch who service the regional area outside of Sydney, NSW. Georgina came to GetSwift looking for a simple and easy delivery dispatching and management tool so she could focus more on serving her customers and growing the business. There were also too many occasions where customers were not home and redelivery became an unavoidable cost to her service. Floral delivery can be tricky when 60% of deliveries are gifts and the receiver doesn't actually know they are getting flowers.
- Desperately needed a way to reduce missed deliveries
- Reduce time spent on allocating tasks to drivers
- Wanted to track all current and previous deliveries
- Wanted to get an understanding where the most popular areas were so they could measure localised marketing
- Missed deliveries have been reduced by 25%
- Revenue and capacity has increased across the operation
- Local marketing efforts can now be measured thanks to the customer demand heat map on the GetSwift analytics dashboard
- Delivery reports each month are really easy to download from GetSwift and analyse peak ordering and delivery times
- GETSWIFT NOTE: Larger retailers are seeing significant reductions in customer support overheads after deploying GetSwift
- “We love how simple yet powerful the GetSwift software is"
- "This should be an important tool for any business looking to run an efficient and profitable delivery operation"
- "Our business can be very cyclical, some weeks we are busy and others we are quiet, so the pay-as-you-go transactional pricing model is great and helps us manage our costs each week"
- "Whenever a customer rings the shop, they are usually calling to say how good our service is and no more customers are calling up to enquire about delivery which means we can serve more customers in store and do what we do best!"
Best deliveries is a B2B express courier company in the Los Angeles greater area and have been operating for many years. Their business service is an on-demand responsive courier service, with customers requesting express deliveries when they need it. Prior to using GetSwift, Best Deliveries used the old school way or text message, whatsapp and telephone calls to find the nearest driver and dispatch to them. The company came to GetSwift as they were growing fast and needed to implement and stabilize the infrastructure and the technology requirements to ensure their response and delivery times were reliable and to ensure their market position remained secure.
- Eliminate the dispatcher - an automated way to dispatch on-demand bookings to the closest courier
- A quick way for their clients to place bookings - an easy booking portal where the customer had the ability to log in and request their own pick-ups and deliveries
- Real-time Operator Map - to help us track every driver and delivery in real-time
- iOS and Android Courier Apps - It would have the ability to send jobs to riders via their smartphones
- Job History - an easy way to search & download previous bookings for weekly invoicing and job reconciliation
- Seamless Integration with online ordering platforms (Grubhub, Eat24 and Seamless)
- Revenue and capacity has been increased across the fleet and they can are now taking on a huge 28% more bookings
- Customer enquiries and complaints have decreased thanks to the live delivery tracking sent to the customer and business
- Best Deliveries has been able to simplify their operation: no more paper printouts, emails, SMS, Whatsapp, Phone calls and two way radios are needed
- Drivers are now delivering more in less time
- Less time is wasted in verbally passing along information to driver, business and customer
- Fewer late deliveries have also resulted in higher levels of customer satisfaction (this is monitored via order complete SMS alert)
- Best Deliveries can see in real-time when deliveries are due and can now manage jobs easily and from one central location
- Fewer order mistakes are being made thanks to delivery information and prompts in the admin dashboard and driver apps
- “We faced many frustrations before we started using GetSwift; a lot of our drivers would lie to us about their location and had no accountability and way for us to measure performance"
- "Now we have a visual and automated way to dispatch smarter to our drivers in real-time and their capacity per hour has increased as a result of the amazing dispatching feature on GetSwift"
- "We had full time staff dispatching and managing phone calls, text messages, emails and it was completely inefficient and expensive to the business. GetSwift enabled us to cut a huge amount of costs and increase efficiencies and performance across the whole operation"
- "We never received real-time feedback from our customers. It was only when they would call and ask about the status of a delivery and when something went wrong. Now GetSwift sends SMS and real-time branded track and trace of the driver on a map and not only have customer enquiries decreased, but satisfaction on our service has increased as a result of offering a more end-to-end transparent delivery experience that not a lot of delivery businesses offer"
Ecommerce Grocery Delivery
Grocery Butler is an on-demand grocery delivery service that allows consumers to order grocery delivery in 90 minutes or less. Orders are fulfilled via a flexible local workforce who are in the area and their status on the GetSwift driver app is "online". Grocery Butler is a very lean operation and does not own any warehouses, does not stock any of its own product and does not own its driver fleet. The company came to GetSwift to help them manage their national end-to-end delivery operation from one centralised dispatch centre.
- Responsive and smart dispatching of new jobs to the closest available and best performing driver
- Ability to remove a driver from a job at any time
- Ability to dispatch to favourite store addresses
- Manage driver performance and customer feedback
- Seamless Integration with online ordering platforms (Menulog and Eatnow)
- Position drivers smarter based on real-time demand
- Real-time management dashboard
- Job history and proof of delivery via signature
- Ability for driver to easily contact the customer if there is any item substitution decision to be made
- A simple sign up form to recruit new drivers / shoppers
- Smart delivery window ETAs
- Ability to track driver wages and pay drivers bi-weekly
- SMS alerts and branded tracking sent to the customer
- Grocery Butler have been able to scale to their model around Australia whilst managing the national operation from one small call centre. Their extremely lean business model is probably the most impressive we have seen in recent years and GetSwift has played a huge part in allowing them to scale while staying so lean
- Fewer order mistakes are being made as driver enjoy a shopping list feature in the GetSwift driver app which allows the driver to stay organised and focussed whilst in store
- One simple .csv download each week now allows the Grocery Butler team to analyse driver work hours and pay drivers their weekly commissions
- Revenue has dramatically increased thanks to GetSwift's integration with Menulog and Eatnow
- Total order amounts have increased
- An increase in customer repeat orders has also been reported from the Grocery Butler team
- "The simplicity yet power of this software is worldclass!"
- “We are all about speed and convenience. The alliance with GetSwift will enable us to scale into new territories, without needing a management team in every new territory. Every time we expand, we have not needed to add more operating staff thanks to GetSwift "
- "GetSwift gives our company the ability to immediately dispatch to the closest available driver and send them to the closest grocery store to begin to pick, pack and deliver within the guaranteed timeframe"
- "We are able to position drivers in smarter positions from the map based on real-time GetSwift analytics. This meant faster response times for customers"
On Demand Delivery
Asap offers 1 hour delivery of anything to consumers and businesses, using crowd sourced couriers.
- Responsive and smart batching of new jobs to the closest, available and best performing driver
- Live GPS tracking for partners and customer
- Logistics management software to increase efficiency
- Scalable technology for National and International expansion
- Data analytics for testing and projection
- Ability to personalise order forms for different partners
- API integration with 3rd party software
- Ability to comment on and rate couriers for each order
- Delivery dispatch process became more streamlined
- Live tracking of all couriers
- Delivering in 1 hour at scale with GetSwift
- Average time of 38 minutes per delivery
- Average courier rating improvement to 4.5 / 5 stars
- 40% decrease in average delivery times
- 25% increase in operations efficiency
- "We've seen significant progress in scaling our delivery volumes with GetSwift" - Dylan Samra, CEO
- "The Get Swift software has allowed us to achieve our vision of delivering anything in under an hour" - Kelvin Nguyen COO
National Flower Delivery
Fresh Flowers is a national flower retailer who does daily delivery runs.
- Wanted to expand into express deliveries and need a scalable way to manage this segment of drivers
- Optimise their daily delivery routing from the warehouse to save fuel and maximise driver wages
- Alert customers in real-time the delivery ETA
- Proof of delivery (e.g. Photo of flowers left at the customers door)
- Customer Support have full visibility on deliveries and can now show a real-time ETA and proof of delivery to customer
- Daily runs are optimised and can be dynamically adjusted if new express jobs arrive
- Business analytical page has helped improve driver and delivery performance
- The marketing team now have a visual heat map to monitor and measure if their letter box marketing is working
- "This is game changing for our company. It took us less than 10 minutes to get everything set up and our customers, drivers, and team LOVE IT!"" - Carl Mogridge, National Marketing Manager
Become a Client
Reach out to us today if you want to enjoy similar results for your business. Kindly fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.