Are you bored?
Is the management where you are currently working too focused on politics and power games and not results? Are they threatened by your drive, intellect and ways of looking at things differently? Do you find yourself being able to do something in 1 hour that takes most people 3? Then do we have a role for you! This is not a 9-5 job - this is a career opportunity to make your mark not only in Australia but also in the USA and Europe where the company is currently operating and expanding. We don't believe in excuses or whinging. The company values are driven by the unrelenting passion and emphasis on customer service, problem solving and results that can be backed by data. You will need to park your ego at the door like we all do, and have the strength of character to backup your views with outcomes. The company encourages fast growth not by the length of time you are in any specific role, but by sustainable results and personal accountability. Can you handle it? Does this excite or intrigue you? Are you willing to shake off the shackles that hold you back? If the answer is yes...read on.
We are a fast growing, complex online logistics/delivery tracking and management software company that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimise routes like FedEx as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
The company is well funded and listed on the ASX in 2016. We also recently won 1st prize for the Australia-Pacific OzApps award among other accolades….but enough about us. This is all about you…
We're not just looking for a Project/ Relationship Manager, we're looking for someone who is prepared to go above and beyond customer service levels. You will need to quickly understand our strategic opportunity and work with us to expand our global product roadmap and roll out the platform across the client portfolio. The company is also in the process of evaluating acquisition targets so there is an opportunity to learn this sector and participate as part of technical/product M&A team. You will need to have the right drive, motivation and hunger for success above all else. Your success will directly correspond to your ability to onboard the demand the company has in its pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- On-boarding of all clients
- Managing end to end the client's projects including being a liaison between the client and the development team to ensure the clients integration projects are managed in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring the success of all clients
- Making sure clients stay engaged and re-sign with us after their contracts end
- Attend weekly project management client meetings to ensure clients and our engineering team are all aligned and staying on track
- Filter all product feedback from clients back to management
Skills/ experience in the following will make your job easier:
- Project / Account / Relationship Management
- Customer Support
- Software, Technology environments
- Amazing communication skills!
Want to travel and work with our overseas partners? Fast track with nice to haves:
- Communicate well in Spanish, Italian, French or German - priority in that order.
- Familiar with Saas ecosystems
- History of managing customers and developers together
We offer a competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to travel and be part of a team with an entrepreneurial culture. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To be successful in your application make sure you:
- Have actually read the full advert - put some thought into your cover letter. If it's a form letter it will be identified right away. Beware our mighty screening algorithm! They are a human beings so try to be creative.
- Already have the right to work in Australia;
- Please let us know:
- who you are and why you think you fit the requirements - bonus points for thinking out of the box;
- why this role interests you;
- what can you do for us and what can we do for you?;
- an indication of the package you are looking for and
- name 3 movies that influenced you and why.
- Respect, freedom, and knowledge - work with some of the best global talent around.
- The gift of time! Promotions, raises, etc based on outcomes not tenure.
- Travel - exceed your yearly goals, get a trip to Hawaii for a week. We will even throw in some spending money, so you can do it in style.
- Being able to kick some serious gluteus maximus and be proud of it
- Laptop Computer, phone, and the other goodies that may be needed
- Our secure office in the Melbourne CBD is close to great public transport, is clean, sunny and temperature controlled
Did we mention we are foodies? Yeah we love going out as a team after serious wins and enjoying some amazing dining.