GetSwift is at an IPO stage, fast growing, complex online logistics/delivery tracking and management software that enables any business to easily:
Dispatch like Uber
Track deliveries better than Dominos
Set smart routes like FedEx
as well as easily manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
Businesses can finally have control and visibility over their drivers and Get Swift handles all of the complex dispatching and routing decision making in seconds.
Today, and tomorrow business owners will now only have to spend 10 seconds instead of 10 minutes on delivery and operational decision making.
We are changing the way deliveries are managed within any city and finally, any business can have access to that "big company" technology as well as offer their customers a transparent and visual real-time tracking experience that was only available if the business had huge amounts of capital to invest in technology.
What you will be involved in:
• Work with our engineering team on our product roadmap and strategy
• Analyse and report on key business intelligence data
• Analyse and work on the marketing, customer acquisition & sales strategies implementation
• Research and learn about operational and sale frameworks and make suggestions on your findings
• Go out and learn to pitch to potential customers with our executive team
• Analyse the UX of our whole website, provide suggestions and improvement implementation
What you get:
• Flexible working culture
• Work on a product that is utilised in over 50+ countries and 300+ cities
• Work with entrepreneurial founders / executives
We are looking for an intern with a entrepreneurial or software experience & interest to work in an agile as well as fast paced technology environment.
To help us with the screening process, please reply to this ad (email@example.com) with:
• A short list of your favourite business/marketing/entrepreneur related bloggers or authors or books
• Have you worked at a technology/software company before?
• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?