GetSwift is an early stage, fast growing, complex online logistics/delivery tracking and management software that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, route like FedEx as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
We save fleet / operations & dispatch managers hundreds of hours per week in smart dispatching and routing decision making, real-time visibility on every person in the fleet, reduce overheads and improve productivity with staff.
Management can finally have control over their fleet, make smarter decisions, improve their whole customer experience and enjoy HUGE efficiency gains with their logistics operation without having to invest thousands in technology.
We’re not just looking for a developer, we’re looking for for someone prepared to get involved, to bring in fresh ideas and who is enthusiastic about working alongside us to build high quality software.
Our company is well funded from Australia’s largest early stage VC funds, our clients are some of Australia and America’s most recognisable brands (Logistics, Quick Service Food, Distributors), in over 50 countries and we recently won 1st prize for the Australia-Pacific OzApps award.
Some of the projects you would be working on are:
- Cutting edge delivery dispatching systems
- Complex Routing, distribution and allocation systems (to optimise the assignment of deliveries/tasks to the closest drivers who are on shift)
- Data driven analytics
- Real-time delivery tracking mapping and white labelling for our Blue Chip Australian and American clients (helping any delivery company offer live tracking to their customer)
- Enhancing our current architecture fully utilise cloud services
Skills & Requirements
We’re looking for someone at a senior level, with at least 10 years experience in software development and at least 4 or 5 years experience in
- C#/.Net 4+ (functional style, LINQ, dependency injection, SOLID etc)
- Basic functional programming
- AWS and cloud programming in general
Preference will be given to anyone who has worked with most of this stack
- Entities framework (code first, auto migrations)
- Angular (and other modern JS frameworks)
- APIs/REST all that
- GIT, CI etc
Android (Java), iOS (Obj-C) or AWS would be handy too.
We are also after someone with experience in working with startups, MVP or at least has a general small business attitude. You must be able to work autonomously and be ok with working remotely (ie wherever you want). We are a small company with no hierarchy so you should be prepared to take a proactive role in how we do things.
To help us with the screening process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Swift Developer Job” as the subject (to show you’ve read this far). Please also include a short list of your favourite software related bloggers or authors.
No Agencies please.