New York City - Full Time
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimize routes like FedEx, as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
The company is well-funded and listed on the ASX in 2016. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals. We work with everyone from independent small business owners through global conglomerates.
We're not just looking for a senior engineer, we're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us to build high quality, high performance software. We pride ourselves on having the most stable, secure, and scalable software on the market, and your success will directly correspond to your ability to take our architectural design and performance to the next level!
SOME OF THE PROJECTS YOU WOULD BE WORKING ON ARE:
• Cutting-edge delivery dispatching systems to help large enterprises automate their entire dispatching process
• Complex routing, distribution and allocation systems to ensure our customers can save on fuel, vehicle maintenance and driver time out on the road, adding millions in savings to our customers each year
• Data analytics and modelling to help our client make better decisions
• Real-time delivery tracking and mapping projects
• Optimizing end to end delivery algorithms
• Enhancing our current cloud-based microservices architecture
SOME SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER:
We're hiring at all levels of the stack, but we'd be particularly interested in full-stack engineers. The main requirement is that you're self- motivated and able to learn quickly. Please let us know your experience with the following, being strong in any of these areas will help you stand out:
• Experience scaling high-volume, distributed applications with hard real-time requirements
• C# (functional style, dependency injection, distrubted systems SOLID etc)
• Python/R (plusses)
• Comfortable learning new stacks
• AWS and cloud in general
• CI, build pipelines, docker, kubernetes, etc
• Test automation
• Frontend web development
We offer a very competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to work for a successful software company with an entrepreneurial culture. Our experienced and agile team members are keen to work with you to create a cutting-edge product. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer