New York City - Full Time
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimize routes like FedEx, as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
The company is well-funded and listed on the ASX in 2016. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals. We work with everyone from independent small business owners through global conglomerates.
We’re a global company, providing last mile logistics solutions across verticals. As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll need to consider all of these nuances, and direct our marketing efforts to the right audiences. You’ll need to be the master user of our products, so that you can help us convey the GetSwift value on a product by product and segment by segment basis.
SOME OF THE PROJECTS YOU WOULD BE WORKING ON ARE:
● Own the content we use to promote our product and guide our users
● Develop, publish and distribute demos and instructional videos
● Develop a demo strategy for the sales team
● Plan and develop marketing strategies, including drip marketing campaigns
● Ensure our team is consistently representing our product, brand, and language
● Manage our social media communication
● Ensure our customers and prospects are updated with tips, and with our newest features
● Manage product communication strategy
SOME SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER:
You’ll have a team for support, but we need someone who can lead across:
● Marketing copywriting
● Video demonstrations
● User guides or documentation
● Social media communication
● Customer demos
● Email marketing
● Release announcements
● Case Studies
We offer a very competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to work for a successful software company with an entrepreneurial culture. Our experienced and agile team members are keen to work with you to create a cutting-edge product. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer