New York City - Full Time
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimize routes like FedEx, as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
The company is well-funded and listed on the ASX in 2016. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals. We work with everyone from independent small business owners through global conglomerates.
We're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us. This person will closely with multiple departments and Sr. Leadership to help manage the day to day legal needs of our quickly growing global company and add value to our legal policies, procedures and filings. This position reports to our General Council
• Handle Ad-Hoc, day to day legal concerns as they arise
• Manage Client and Partnership Contracts and negotiations
• Ensure that the company is following best practices
• NDA’s and related privacy, confidentiality and third party contracts.
• Compose and / or approve client contracts including but not limited to offer letters, disclosure agreements, employee handbooks, sponsorship transfers, options and benefits agreements.
• 5+ Years of Corporate legal experience with public firms
• Minimum 1+ years experience working with a top tier law firm supporting public clients
• Ability to draft, negotiate and finalize standard and complex commercial documents
• Solid ability to work with executives through the GC, CEO and Board Members to implement best practices internally
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with local and foreign regulatory agencies a strong plus
• Experience working with HR and PEO’s to ensure compliance
• Able to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
We offer a very competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to work for a successful software company with an entrepreneurial culture. Our experienced and agile team members are keen to work with you to create a cutting-edge product. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer