New York City - Full Time
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimize routes like FedEx, as well as manage the delivery of goods and mobile workforces.
The company is well-funded and listed on the ASX in 2016. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals. We work with everyone from independent small business owners through global conglomerates.
Our design requirements are complex. It will be a challenge to perform UX research and design for a product that services businesses of different sizes, that operate differently, in different regions of the world, in different verticals and for different roles. That means we need someone who is an expert at gathering information through interviews, research and data analysis, and can use that information to plan information architectures, layouts and flows that are reactive to these different users’ expectations.
SOME OF THE PROJECTS YOU WOULD BE WORKING ON ARE:
● Cutting-edge delivery dispatching systems to help enterprises large and small automate their entire dispatching process
● Refactor existing web and mobile apps to improve the usability and happiness of dispatchers, drivers and customers
● Consider how your research my drive the creation of new features, products, and product lines
● Perfect onboarding, so that our users can be productive from the moment they sign up
● Deep diving into different verticals’ needs
● User testing different flows and interactions with out platform
● Understanding the happy path and exception paths for each of our user roles
● Deliver briefs, concepts, personas, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and all other artifacts that helps communicate to product managers, designers and developers.
SOME SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER:
● UX research
● Wireframing and annotations
● Development of personas
● User journeys
● User testing
We offer a very competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to work for a successful software company with an entrepreneurial culture. Our experienced and agile team members are keen to work with you to create a cutting-edge product. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer