NEW YORK CITY · FULL TIME
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos and optimize routes like FedEx. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals with clients that include small businesses through fortune firms.
We are looking for talented & technically savvy Program Managers that are equally comfortably talking technology solutions with developers as they are explaining their usefulness to clients. They will serve as leaders with deep knowledge of design, implementation, and support of complex enterprise environments, forming vital bridges between the business, client executives & IT.
Ideal candidates build deep professional relationships with Customers, becoming a natural extension of their IT and Commercial organization, providing essential leadership and guidance on critical implementation decisions: strategy, organization, architecture, solution assessment and evaluation, implementation, and transition. Extensive knowledge of SaaS business applications, API integrations, back end systems, POS and virtualization technologies are essential.
• Successfully manage multiple complex projects at one or more clients
• Serve as communications bridge between IT staff, IT leadership, other commercial departments, staff, and senior leadership
• Develop deep professional relationships with Customers’ executive and operations level personnel
• Act as proponent for the solution and articulate clearly the benefits of utilizing the GetSwift platform.
• Present solutions to clients and or perspective clients.
• Provide regular updates to Senior Leadership - both for the Customer and for the Company
• Provide the leadership and guidance the Customer needs to navigate business and technology change
• Maintain strong relationships with appropriate technology vendors and partners
• Always seek new opportunities to expand our contribution; always seek new ways to share knowledge and expertise
• Assist with technology reviews and assessments, especially financial and feature comparisons; ensure adequate economic assessments are made as inputs to decisions; create and provide meaningful input on ROI models used to make technology decisions
• Manage project timelines, budgets, and other critical administration responsibilities
• Research and assess trends, new solutions, and novel approaches that deliver value and prepare quarterly updates
Qualifications, Strengths, and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required (or equivalent experience)
• Master’s Degree in Technology, Finance, or Business Administration (or equivalent demonstrated mastery)
• 5+ years project leadership, advisory services, professional services, technology operations management, and/or SaaS possessing the appropriate certification (e.g. PgMP, PMP, Prince2, CSM, etc)
• 5+ years of experience in strategic technology planning, and execution
• Record of success running long projects, managing teams, driving business requirements, controlling project/program budgets, identifying gaps, and designing solutions
• History of success cultivating and managing growth within customers: capturing new business opportunities
• Strong technical skills: business applications, SaaS applications , POS, virtualization, cloud, security
• Experience with Hyper-converged Infrastructure and Cloud transitions strongly desired
• Experience working closely with internal and external senior executives & clients and consulting experience will be considered a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills: establishes rapport and credibility with customers and within the company; diplomatic and people savvy; listens actively
• Creative problem solving: naturally seeks innovative solutions to complex business and technical problems
• Strong communication skills: conversation, written, and presentation
• Experience with process re-engineering and improvement, preferably with the associated certification (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, etc)
We offer a competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to travel and be part of a team with an entrepreneurial culture. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer