This can be due to a number of reasons:
- Have you been approved as a driver from your employer? If not, please check with your employer.
- Are you online on the driver app?
- Do you have the latest version of the iOS or Android software?
- Do you have the latest GetSwift app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store?
- Do you have GPS and location services enabled for GetSwift on your phone?
- Has the dispatcher sent you a job? Check with your employer if you have any questions about this.
- How far away are you from the pickup address? Your employer may have restricted how far a driver can be from the job in order to be notified.
- Are you already doing a job? Your employer may have restricted the number of jobs a driver can be assigned to at one time.
Please Note: GetSwift does not employ drivers. If you have signed up and downloaded the app without an invite from an employer, you will not receive any jobs