Need to connect a platform or website to GetSwift so order flows automatically?
Well we have an option for you and it is through one of our partners: Parseur.com
Parseur is great if you don’t have the luxury of hiring developers and you want to connect your deliveries directly from your website to your GetSwift account
Basically you can turn your order emails from your website into actual delivery jobs into GetSwift easily and automatically!
Here is how you can set this up:
1. Sign up here https://app.getswift.co/Account/Login if you do not have a GetSwift merchant account yet
2. Login to your GetSwift account then generate your API key here https://app.getswift.co/Merchant/APISettings and make sure that it is active
. Create a Parseur account and a new parser, more information here https://parseur.com/how-to/send-delivery-order-emails-to-getswift/
4. Setup your GetSwift API on Parseur
5. Send your first email to the Parseur inbox
. Parseur will let you create a new template from it
. Start creating the fields by selecting the data and giving it a name that matches the GetSwift API.
Here are the GetSwift API fields
Drop off Details:
8. Setup the proper fields
. Click Create to save the template and to start processing your order
0. A delivery job is created in GetSwift
11. You can now configure your system to automatically forward / send email orders to your Parseur inbox.