Here is how GetSwift automatically optimises the delivery route for each driver. This will save you a lot of time planning out daily routes, as well as the driving time, fuel and distance travelled by each vehicle
The Newly Designed - Customer Tracking Page
Send your customer a live tracking page with your company branding
Completely White Labelled with no GetSwift logo
Smoother car icon movement and tracking
Estimated time of arrival for customer
Communicates to the customer what number they are in the delivery queue
Call or SMS the driver or the business
Beautifully designed mapping interface
Want to test and see the new customer tracking page for yourself?
Go to your dashboard and click Map or Operate:
Click on a job on your admin map:
Then click on the customer tracking page link:
So you own a restaurant or deliver for a restaurant?
And you want to send Grubhub, Eat24, Delivery.com, Seamless, Menulog, JustEat, Eatnow orders automatically to Swift?
Here is how you set it all up:
Head over to your favourite job templates page and in there you can set up and save your restaurant pick up template.
Press the "pick up from known address" button
- Now enter the restaurant name exactly how it is spelt on the food ordering email
- Enter the address etc. and hit save
- Swift needs to know how to identify an order for your account so we identify that order from the sender email address and the new pick up template you created for that restaurant
- Now the fun begins: fwd a grubhub or any food order email from your specified email address above and fwd it to email@example.com
- Wait up to 20 seconds and our robot will create the job for you in your account!
- You can also set up a fwd filter so all orders that arrive in your inbox get automatically fwd'ed to firstname.lastname@example.org - here is how you fwd emails from gmail to email@example.com
Do you need a simple booking form to share with your customers so they can make quick booking requests and send them automatically to your Swift account?
We now have a feature that will allow your local customers to send you order requests really quickly
Announcing the - "Public Booking Form"
(Please make sure you have your logo uploaded first in general settings)
- You can invite and give authorisation to a specific local customer to place a new booking request via your own white labelled booking form
- Then your invited user will get an invite email
- Once your invited user follows the link in the email and then sign in to Swift or create an account on Swift, a new booking option in their profile settings will appear -
- When clicking the tile, they will be directed to your white labelled public booking form
- Your user will now be able to place a booking with your company and also save the important details so they can place bookings ULTRA FAST in the future
- Once they submit the new job it will land in your merchant jobs list on your operator map
- and also in your live jobs portal (for ultra quick management)
As part of our continued mission to support and help you grow your business, we trust this adds huge value to your operation
Please reach out to us here if you need help setting this up