Do you want to save precious data entry time?
What if you could copy and paste an order email and have Swift scrape all the data and create a job for you?
Well now you can and let us show you how with a grubhub.com order email example
- Before you do anything, you will need to create a favourite pick up template that has the same name as the grubhub order email
- Go to favorite job templates to set up a template
- Uncheck the "ask for pick up details" box
- enter your shop details
- hit "save" at the bottom
- now go to your inbox to find a grubhub or food ordering email
- copy the whole email
- Paste the email into the import box
- GetSwift robot will then create the job for you
- then press "add this job" at bottom of screen
Do you work with any other platforms that you would want this feature for? Contact us here