Shareholder Updates & Events
GetSwift to Host Virtual Roadshow on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
|Date:||Tuesday, June 29, 2021|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. EST, 1:30 p.m. PST|
|Toll-Free dial-in number U.S. and Canada:||1-877-407-4018|
|Toll-Free dial-in number Australia:||1 800 687 004|
|Toll/International dial-in number:||1-201-689-8471|
A replay of the virtual roadshow will be available for one month following the conference.
|Toll-Free Replay Number:||1-844-512-2921|
|International Replay Number:||1-412-317-6671|
GetSwift CEO Bane Hunter Presents at LD Micro Conference
Please register to view here: Sequire | Virtual Events
The Presentation is attached below.
Shareholder Update – 05/21/2021
Operator opens up call and introduces Bane.
Good Afternoon and thank you all for attending GetSwift’s Shareholder Call for the first Quarter 2021 Results. I’m Bane Hunter, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, of GetSwift. Joining me on today’s call is President, Joel Macdonald, and Chief Operating and Financial Officer, Robert Bardunias. Notice of this shareholder call was provided via SEDAR and a press release on Tuesday, May 18th.
Shareholders were asked to submit investor questions ahead of time by emailing our Investor Relations firm, MZ Group.
While clearly there was concern pertaining to the report for the first quarter, we wish to address that right now. The first quarter does not represent the health of the company. The company has high confidence that as of right now with the existing planned body of services and product it will exceed CA $30m top line revenue for calendar year 2021. The company hopes that when additional clients and opportunities cross into a high confidence category that this number will increase. This represents a continuation of growth, although with a shift in time horizon. Should there be any material changes in the company’s position the company will inform the market.
While we view the first quarter as an almost perfect storm, we remain very confident in our belief that, when viewed in totality, 2021 will show that GSW does have a strong, viable business.
It is continuing to grow at a meaningful pace year-after-year and our expectation is that 2021 will be no exception. Additionally, our technology platform and service offerings have never been stronger. While there have been delays in recognizing revenues on key assignments, and challenges onboarding new clients and projects in a timely fashion, there has been no cancellation of large and meaningful orders. All meaningful anticipated revenues are still “on track”. GetSwift has not lost any major clients and, in fact, continues to add new clients. With that, we want to go over some of the updates in more detail, and give some perspective as to where GetSwift is heading for the balance of the year. This is meant to be a clearer explanation of the company’s current operations and position . I will now provide a high level overview before we address details.
For a detailed brief on the Quarterly management report, I turn to our Chief Operating and Chief
Financial Officer, Robert Bardunias.
Thank you Bane.
Thanks everyone for joining us today.
To say that the feedback we have received from the quarterly report was not positive, may be one of the more sizable understatements since Monday’s report was released to the market. While historically, for a multitude of reasons, the Company has never offered public statements detailing our business segment performance, nor any financial guidance of any kind, we recognize that there is a need for greater transparency and clarification of this week’s Quarterly notice.
With all of the comments we have received from shareholders over the last several months and days, I have tried to distill the Company’s status down to 3 key points. Financial, Technological and Operational.
1. First, Financial
– So that we are all on the same page, I am going to talk in US Dollars.
– I am starting with Financial, since it was the hottest button topic from all of the
shareholder communications I have seen today.
– While the Company’s revenues dropped to $2.7M for the Quarter, the $1.2M in
subscription services represent a 66% increase from the same Quarter last year.
– We actually improved our cash position to $11.7M. That is due to the
repayment of an intercompany investment that helped us grow the
Communications Technology Services business segment, and will pay dividends
for the Company’s consolidated revenues throughout the rest of 2021.
– With the evolution of our business segments into new revenue streams, as well
as the natures of a post-pandemic global economy, GetSwift now has the reality
of needing to deal with cyclicality. It’s new. It’s new to our business and our
Company, but given our efforts to diversify out of a handful of categories and
into over 75 verticals – it is now a necessity. It’s also evident over recent
quarters that we need to start level setting perspectives and horizons. For as
long as I have been at GetSwift, we have looked at our monthly recurring
revenue as a sign of the health of the business, and that will still be a key piece,
but we also now have annual recurring revenue from key global customers and
– Our goal is and will continue to be, to execute on two things:
- Grow the MRR number and the Technology subscription services; and
- Stabilize and work to even out the ARR recognition and the Communications technology services realizations as best we can.
- On page 7 of the Interim Financials, you can see that Technology subscription revenues for the Quarter were slightly below the Communication technology revenues.
- THAT is where cyclicality of revenue and revenue recognition is apparent and evidenced.
– The Company expects to beat calendar 2020s consolidated revenue, and we
expect that to manifest in continued and stable growth of our Technology
subscription revenues and material growth of our Communication technology
revenues through the rest of calendar 2021.
– To be clear, that Communication technology segment is where a majority of
GetSwift’s Quarterly cyclicality can and will continue to be found, but we are
optimistic and, dare I say excited, that we DO expect a YoY INCREASE in revenue
for calendar 2021.
– Our team’s focus is continuing to build a world-class product with key
technology partners, so that our systems and platforms provide the best
functionality in the market and can scale globally.
– The secondary focus is to ease and expedite the onboarding process for new
customers. We have an ongoing investment to utilize our tech team and
expertise to build a suite of onboarding tools that automate what has been up
until now, a very manual process for bringing on new customers.
– Simply put, we are aiming to use technology and new systems to automate a lot
of the processes that were human intensive. These new tools will help onboard,
train and educate customers on not just how to use our systems and platforms,
but how to grow their businesses with them.
– Our business, our Company – YOUR Company, is strong.
– The Management team and our Global network of employees, contractors,
vendors and partners have made a concerted effort to do more with less. We
did reduce burn this quarter and will continue to strive to reduce our
– While optimization rarely goes hand in hand with voracious growth, the entire
Company has made sacrifices to extend our runway and more importantly – take
advantage of and invest in opportunities before the market.
– I have never been more proud of a team, than the team that shows up for our
Company day in and day out.
– They are tireless, committed, disciplined, insightful, empathetic to customers
and constantly innovating to make GetSwift a company unlike any other in the
With that, I would like to turn to our President, Joel Macdonald, for additional updates on our redomiciliation to Canada and the NEO exchange.
Quick update on liquidity
Trading Volume is lower than our expectations, and we’re focused on finding ways to improve this
● The big ticket item to improve this is our OTC listing. OTC is important for our US
shareholders so their brokers can easily trade GSW in Canada
● We applied to list on OTCQB months ago, we’ve been working on this diligently with have our lawyers and banking sponsor and we are optimistic this will be resolved soon and will keep you all updated
● We’ve posted share settlement and trading troubleshooting guidance on our website
● Our IR team are here to help anyone who has a question or needs guidance, shareholders
can reach out via the following email: Investors@getswift.co
Closing Bane :
Thank you Joel, thank you Rob for those insights. Thank you to our shareholders for taking the time to listen to us and for their insights.“We’ve looked through numerous questions and there a re key themes :
1. Rob: We were asked when we’ll begin to provide the revenues associated with the
announcements of new customers and contracts, and the unfortunate reality is not any time soon, but let me explain why. Literally, all of our products are based on utility and output – and none of our agreements have explicitly defined guarantees attached to them – everything is based off of using our products and services. And lastly, our compliance and legal advisors are still gunshy of our management team releasing estimates, it obviously has not worked for us before.
2. Joel to answer :How much cash do you have left on the balance sheet?
a. On the bottom of page 5, of the Interim Financials, GetSwift reported $11.8M USD in
cash on the balance sheet, at the end of Quarter close on March 31, 2021
3. Rob: Lastly, we were asked to address going concern and the company’s accessibility to capital, whether it be credit facilities or financing options. There is no denying the going concern that exists for GetSwift, and potentially will be for the next few Quarters, and we are exploring any and all credit/financing options available to us, and most importantly – would be advantageous for the continued long-term growth of the company.
Bane : With that ladies and gentlemen we will close this call. I trust your understanding of the company position has improved. To summarize what has been said – we are as of right now on track for $30M CAD annual revenue, a significant % of that is recurring revenue, and we will look to continue to cut costs as we scale and optimize.
We look forward to our next call. Note : This transcript will be posted online shortly if you felt you missed any details
Shareholder Update – 02/11/2021
- Reports from some holders that shares have now been split appropriately 7:1 in brokerage accounts, meaning custodians are slowly starting to move the process along
- Computershare’s Mailing of the DRS Letter is taking a little bit longer in Australia due to Covid mailing center bottlenecks so please see next step to accelerate the speed to getting your Account Holder Number on your DRS Letter
- The easiest way to accelerate this process is to locate your account holder numberstarting with a “C” by calling the Canadian Computershare Call Center (see dial details in this page) and then get your new Account Holder Number over to your broker so they can settle your new shares into your brokerage account.
- Application has been filed with the OTC
- We have to wait until the 40th trading day on NEO before the final FINRA clearance process can commence
- We will keep the market updated once that has been completed and we should then be in a position to receive our 5 digit OTC ticker and trading to go live
GetSwift Technologies Limited shares are now sitting with the CDS and have been assigned an ISIN: CA37428G1000.
The next step for shareholders is to locate their DRS number so the new NEO GSW shares can be settled back with your broker.
Here are some tips on how to complete the process:
For individual holders
Three ways to obtain your DRS:
- Mail: Computershare has confirmed that the DRS letters were posted on Jan 13th, however, international mail is taking up to three weeks to deliver, due to the pandemic.
- Electronic: To download your DRS, you can log into your Computershare Investor Account or create a profile online here.
- Phone: Call the Computershare Canada call centre directly, +1 800-564-6253 (toll-free in North America) or +1 514-982-7555 or, Australian and international shareholders can contact Computershare Canada at 0011 -1-514-982-7555. open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.
Next steps: Contact your trading platform (or other) and request they use the DRS details to update their system.
For shares that are with a Broker, and/or held by a Custodian
Your broker or custodian will receive the DRS.
Three steps to ensure the DRS is processed by your broker or custodian:
- Contact your broker and ask who the custodian of the shares is, ie Pershings, CitiBank, Ameritrade etc.
- Call the Custodian’s Corporate Action or Redemption division to advise when the shares will be available to link back to your broker.
- The Custodian will initiate the process of settling at CDS Canada, this usually occurs quickly, once completed your broker should be able to see the new shares in GetSwift Technologies LTD.
Note: Some Custodians have already completed the process to link the new GetSwift Technologies LTD shares to the Custodian account.
GetSwift to Present at the Investor Summit Q1 Virtual Summit on March 23-25, 2021
NEW YORK, NY – March 12, 2021 — GetSwift Technologies Limited (NEO: GSW) (“GetSwift” or the “Company”), a leading provider of last mile SaaS logistics technology and services, will present at the Investor Summit Q1 Virtual Summit being held virtually and will take place on March 23-25, 2021.
GetSwift Chief Executive Officer Bane Hunter will host a virtual presentation during the conference and participate in one-on-one meetings, where he will discuss the Company’s cloud-based SaaS solution for “last mile” delivery challenges, which have become critical during the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain so in the future. Mr. Hunter will also discuss its recent transition from the ASX to the NEO Stock Exchange, its recently reported second quarter 2021 financial results including 2021 business initiatives and its upcoming listing with the OTC Markets Group.
To access the presentation, please use the following information:
Investor Summit: Q1 Virtual Summit
Date: March 23, 2021
Presentation Time: 3:30 pm ET (12:30 pm Pacific time)
Format: Virtual presentation and 1x1’s
Speaker: Bane Hunter, Chief Executive Officer
Conference website here
For more information on the Q1 Virtual Summit or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with GetSwift management, please contact your conference representative or you may also email your request to GSW@mzgroup.us or call Chris Tyson at (949) 491-8235.
The Company’s new corporate presentation is available here.
About GetSwift Technologies Limited
Technology and Services to Optimize Global Delivery Logistics
GetSwift (NEO: GSW) is a technology and services company that offers a suite of software products and services focused on business and logistics automation, data management and analysis, communications, information security, and infrastructure optimization and also includes ecommerce and marketplace ordering, workforce management, data analytics and augmentation, business intelligence, route optimization, cash management, task management shift management, asset tracking, real-time alerts, cloud communications, and communications infrastructure (collectively, the “GetSwift Offering”). The GetSwift Offering is used by public and private sector clients across industries and jurisdictions for their respective logistics, communications, information security, and infrastructure projects and operations.
GSW is headquartered in New York and is listed on the NEO Stock Exchange (NEO: GSW).
For further background, please visit www.getswift.co.
Company Investor Relations:
Ready to crush delivery?
One Month Free - Easy Setup - Pay Per Delivery
1185 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036