NEW YORK CITY · FULL TIME
New York City, US Only
GetSwift is a fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos and optimize routes like FedEx. Our software is used in 70+ countries and across 70+ industry verticals with clients that include small businesses through fortune firms.
We're not just looking for a technical and customer support officer, we're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us to build high quality, high performance software. We pride ourselves on having the most stable, secure, and scalable software on the market, and your success will directly correspond to your ability to support and onboard our customers to get the most out of the GetSwift experience! Your hard work and dedication will directly translate to your growth and success at GetSwift, as rewarding performance is a core principle of the company.
Can you handle it? Ready to start right away? So are we - our hiring process is fast, nimble and to the point. After interviewing you we will let you know within days if you got the gig - no drawn out dramas or silence from us! Let's get this party started:
- Assisting customers with on-boarding them to the GetSwift platform by resolving any technical questions and issues
- Compiling and performing analyses on repeated or potential systematic issues for escalation to the management team
- Providing assistance and first level technical support through email and Intercom raised issues
- Training small perspective on systems functionality
- Giving our clients an outstanding experience with GetSwift!
Some skills that will make your job easier:
- Familiarity with Intercom and other / or other customer service communication platforms.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good technical knowledge. Understanding of Online chat services, cloud and mobile applications is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak with technical as well as non-technical individuals
- Associates or bachelor’s degree from a qualified university in CIS, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline
- Experience troubleshooting API issues and / OR SaaS solutions
- Strong presentation skills a big plujs.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary package (they all say that), a great work environment (we mean it), and the opportunity to travel and be part of a team with an entrepreneurial culture. But above all else we offer you new experiences, the ability to pick up new skills along with freedom and respect!
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com