Europe and Denver Co- Multiple Openings
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
Testing, 1, 2, 3. Is this thing on?
You’re a bug hunter, a chaser of flaws, a sleuth of stability and we want you.
Why? You test to keep the best, leave behind all the rest.
You’re a champ at finding the chumps.
You’re in a constant feedback loop with our developers, the ones that have us straining forward in our seats to see if we can release.
You’re organizationally ambidextrous and more importantly, ambitechtrous.
You want to work somewhere collaborative, dynamic, agile, and growing.
You can be as versatile as needed to help us choose the right priorities and deliver the best solutions.
You’re so agile, you’ve got a ninja warrior bootcamp in your backyard and have never once fallen into the water hazard.
So… do you want to work with our small, hardworking and awesome team to deliver our software globally, to large enterprise clients and also to small stores?
The QA Automation Tester is responsible for development, maintenance, and execution of automated and manual tests of the company’s software.
As a member of an agile delivery team:
● Design, develop, and execute test scenarios and automated tests to ensure that the application meets the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
● Conform to procedures for software configuration and the delivery pipeline for test development
● Perform acceptance and user experience testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
● Work with product managers and developers to review features, user stories, and acceptance criteria and estimate effort
● Troubleshoot application and data issues in development and test environments
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 4 years of experience in automated and manual QA testing to include:
● Experience in QA test scenario development and documentation
● Experience with open-source test automation frameworks (Spock, Selenium, etc.)
● Experience with an object-oriented scripting/programming language (Groovy, Java, Python)
● Exposure to CI/CD systems such as Jenkins and container technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker is preferred, but not required
● Knowledge of testing RESTful web services and related authentication standards such as OAuth is preferred, but not required
● Knowledge of testing mobile apps using a framework such as Appium is preferred, but not required
Must be familiar with common programming patterns. Must be familiar with MacOS and Windows operating systems. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
Please submit your salary requirements along with your resume.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer