You believe that the world should be in the palm of your hand (and everyone else’s too!)
You’re organizationally ambidextrous and more importantly, ambitechtrous.
You can explain anything to a user. Your other colleagues turn to you when they’re at a loss for words or patience!
You want to work somewhere collaborative, dynamic, agile, and growing.
You can be as versatile as needed to help us choose the right priorities and deliver the best solutions.
You can dance though a field of potential problems to arrive at an elegant solution, or you love parkour!
So… do you want to work with our small, hardworking and awesome team to deliver our software globally, to large enterprise clients and also to small stores?
The Senior Mobile App Developer is responsible for development and maintenance of the company’s mobile applications for Android and iOS.
As a member of an agile delivery team:
● Design, develop, and deploy mobile apps for Android and iOS according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
● Manage software configuration and the delivery pipeline for mobile app development, including submitting apps to the app stores
● Perform unit, commit, and integration testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
● Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement appropriate architecture and technical solutions for product features and user stories
● Troubleshoot application issues in development, test, and production environments, including use of crash analytics and test reports to identify problem areas
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 8 years of experience in mobile app development to include:
● Android app development with Kotlin
● iOS app development with Swift
● Use of RESTful web services and authentication standards such as OAuth in mobile apps
● UI/UX design and implementation for mobile apps
Must be familiar with common programming patterns and have a solid understanding of operating system principles as well as software design for application integration. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
Please include your salary requirements with your application.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer