New York, New York
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
They call you The Specialist.
You love being an expert resource and talking to clients. You know the nuances and the needs.
You are a leader. And a team player.
You’re flexible. You do (metaphorical) Yoga and Pilates and Barre and agile is more than a methodology.
You want to understand our product and our clients so you can help our clients understand our product!
You love a good bridge and are a strong structural component who will connects product, project, tech and enterprise clients
Are you a magician who can listen, decipher and communicate, whilst pulling a dove out of your pocket?
Excel is more than a T-shirt size to you and you can analyze data and maintain reports whilst chewing on a Pie or Bar chart. Maybe you also know how to chow down on Power Bi.
Ideal candidates build deep professional relationships with Customers, becoming a natural extension of their IT and Commercial organization, providing essential leadership and guidance on critical implementation decisions: strategy, organization, architecture, solution assessment and evaluation, implementation, and transition. Extensive knowledge of SaaS business applications, API integrations, back end systems, POS and virtualization technologies are essential.
Qualifications, Strengths, and Skills
* You’ve got chops, you have experience working with clients and the inhouse teams, and don’t shirk responsibilities.
* You “know people” and have a good EQ intelligence.
* You can do “crazy”, working in the fast-paced demanding environment of a company in an accelerated growth phase.
* You are a winner and exceed expectations.
* You hold a Bachelors Degree in Tech, Communications, Business or some other cool qualification.
* Epitomize “Teamwork makes the Dream Work”
* Strong desire to project-manage client relationships post-sale.
*Communicate in, communicate out.
*Occasional weekends required.
Please include any salary requirements with your application.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer