MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE · FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
You are one of a kind and…
We WANT you because…
You are a leader. And a team player!
Communicating with different teams and individuals succinctly is easy peasy for you.
You manage multiple projects and administer programmes whilst you gracefully twist, twirl and pivot like a ballerina.
Flexible is your middle name.
You love a good bridge and are a strong structural component who will connects product, project, tech and enterprise clients
Are you a magician who can listen, decipher and communicate, whilst pulling a dove out of your pocket?
Excel is more than a T-shirt size to you and you can analyze data and maintain reports whilst chewing on a Pie or Bar chart. Maybe you also know how to chow down on Power Bi.
So… do you want to work with our small, hardworking and awesome program team to deliver our software globally, to large enterprise clients and also to small mum and dad stores?
Do you have US Government Secret or Top Secret clearance? Are you able to obtain clearance?
Would you travel and work in locations like Egypt, Kuwait, Spain and Vietnam and build new relationships and support existing ones? Must be RWA to travel as you may be asked to be on site in one of these locations for a month at a time!
We are looking for talented & technically savvy Program Managers that are equally comfortably talking technology solutions with developers as they are explaining their usefulness to clients. They will serve as leaders with deep knowledge of design, implementation, and support of complex enterprise environments, forming vital bridges between the business, client executives & IT.
Ideal candidates build deep professional relationships with Customers, becoming a natural extension of their IT and Commercial organization, providing essential leadership and guidance on critical implementation decisions: strategy, organization, architecture, solution assessment and evaluation, implementation, and transition. Extensive knowledge of SaaS business applications, API integrations, back end systems, POS and virtualization technologies are essential.
* You are an interesting dichotomy; you are bold yet flexible, creative but analytical, a great listener and a smart talker, collaborative but take responsibility and you are humble and hungry.
* You’ve got chops, you have experience working with clients and the inhouse teams, and don’t shirk responsibilities.
* You “know people” and have a good EQ intelligence.
* You can do “crazy”, working in the fast-paced demanding environment of a company in an accelerated growth phase.
* You are a winner and exceed expectations.
* You hold a Bachelors Degree in Tech, Communications, Business or some other cool qualification.
* Epitomize “Teamwork makes the Dream Work”
* Keep up with the Joneses and stay on top of competitive services.
* Be good to the last drop and nurture past and present users of GetSwift.
*Communicate in, communicate out.
Please submit your salary requirements along with your resume.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer