PMP? You’re DYNAMITE!
You’re organizationally ambidextrous and more importantly, ambitechtrous.
You want to work somewhere collaborative, dynamic, agile, and growing.
You can be as versatile as needed to help us choose the right priorities and deliver the best solutions.
You’re so agile, parkour was where you cut your teeth when you leaped out of the crib.
Your Gantt charts make people gasp. Your PERT charts are pretty. Your network diagrams are downright delightful. You dream about dancing down the critical path.
So… do you want to work with our small, hardworking and awesome team to deliver our software globally, to large enterprise clients and also to small stores?
This position will be responsible for managing the company’s development and infrastructure projects and processes in the Enterprise Project Management Office which contains all the processes and controls to manage all technology projects. Also, under the guidance of this position, all process will undergo process improvement and optimization functions leveraging 6 Sigma’s DMAIC analysis methodology.
• Accounts for all decisions, on a project basis, regarding focus area solutions for all IT development, infrastructure, contractor projects and support efforts.
• Works with product and business SME’s, and all business operational units to design and deploy the best agile project management system.
• Reviews, analyzes and implements all aspects of the SDLC, including project planning, reporting, tracking, and execution.
• Manages the corporate release mgt, change mgt, crisis mgt, and assists in onboarding project mgt.
• Manages the enterprise project reporting, statistical analysis reporting, and control mgt reports to track all non-conformance of procedures.
• Manages all system required to handle EPMO functions with help from the infrastructure team.
• Handles all logistics for all IT teams across all locations.
• Mentors junior project managers, and cross-matrixed company employees to educate and implement all EPMO procedures.
A bachelor’s degree in MIS/Business, PMP certification, and a working history of managing international enterprise development projects.
Must have a strong track record of delivering enterprise solutions via project management to public FinTech or other highly visible public companies, with ability execute SDLC, Agile, and/or 6 Sigma process to obtain business objectives met for the project.
• 5+ years in open source or commercial Agile tooling
• 6 Sigma application experience would be a plus
• 5+ years managing projects in an agile methodology
• 5+ years business management
Must be able to execute enterprise project and process improvement functions for the tactical delivery of complex, mission-critical IT projects. Must be able to work closely with all management levels, key company staff and customers. Must have an aptitude for understanding business trends to develop timely, effective IT process and controls.
Please include your salary requirements with your application.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer