New York City - Full Time
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
Are you an SEO and SEM beast and want to press the buttons? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You like getting likes, so you’ll love owning our social media!
- On trend? You’ll find underutilized marketing avenues and make them pay.
- You write killa’ copy, emails, blogs and press releases, cause you’re a poet and you know it!
- Google Adwords is easy peasy for you, so you’ll manage spend and budget across multiple digital channels and know when to press the buttons.
- Excel is more than a T-shirt size to you and you can analyze data and maintain reports whilst chewing on a Pie or Bar chart.
Do you want to work with a small, hard working and awesome sales and growth team, who will you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you develop and implement marketing and advertising initiatives (with a heavy focus on digital channels)?
- Build new partnerships and leveraging existing ones?
- Manage domestic public relations, plan meetings and trade shows?
- Is ROI your middle name?
- Implementing marketing and advertising strategies set objectives, goals & KPI’s
- Support sales and operations staff with data, market trends, forecasts etc
- Epitomize “Teamwork makes the Dream Work”
- Keep up with the Joneses and stay on top of competitive services.
- Be good to the last drop and iterate nurture campaigns for past and present users of GetSwift.
Skills & qualifications
- You are an interesting dichotomy; you are bold yet flexible, creative but analytical, collaborative but take responsibility and you are humble and hungry.
- You’ve got chops, having 5+ years as a Marketing Manager or Director, carrying P&L or budget responsibilities.
- You “know people” and have active relationships in the Public Relations world.
- You can do “crazy”, working in the fast paced demanding environment of a company in an accelerated growth phase.
- You are a winner and exceed expectations.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or some other cool qualification.
Who are we?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us an make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
GetSwift Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer