July 29, 2021
- Branding (White Labeling) – Our custom branding feature will let you change the look and feel of both Web and Driver’s Mobile Applications. You’ll be able to apply your colors, logo and favicon and showcase your distinctive style to your clients with this forthcoming personalization tool.
- Mobile apps fixes
- Reports updates
- On Demand Routing setup updates
June 23, 2021
- Archived jobs – API call search by JobIdentifier
Vehicle type icons in fleets changing accordingly to a vehicle type that driver is using
Possibility to send an invite to a user who is already a driver user in the system is prevented
- Numerous bugs fixed
April 28, 2021
- Driver Declarations Report is now available. Have a better insight into drivers’ confirmed declarations.
- New icons on the Dispatch Map will display drivers with their vehicle type on the map when they are online.
- More than 10 new vehicle types are added into the system.
- Notification for the driver 5 minutes before his break time runs out.
- Language bar missing on the web app
- Plus sign is missing in Call DropOff mobile numbers for some mobile providers (iOS)
March 31, 2021
- Olo integration has been updated. The possibility of integrating multiple merchants that belong to the same organization via Olo became possible with this release.
- GetSwift now has a direct integration with Scheduling+ which allows GetSwift users to send their driver information into Scheduling+ to seamlessly create and manage schedules for their drivers. All the benefits that this integration provides to the users are listed below.
- Importing GetSwift drivers’ data to the Scheduling+ system with one simple click
- Setting up drivers to work per schedule, out of schedule or in a combined model on the company level or individually for a single driver
- Setting up store working hours, early go online/clock in buffer, drivers’ availability
- Creating driver’s shifts, minimum and maximum working hours
- Creating driver’s breaks as paid or unpaid break
- Real time logging, previewing and managing of driver’s working hours and breaks he takes
- Setting up employee costs and how it reflects on their timesheet
- Employee Related Alerts like notifying x minutes before an employee hits his Maximum working hours per week capacity
- Timeclock reports like Attendance History Report, Absentees, Average Paid breaks, etc.
- Applying Overtime rules on your fleets or specific employees/drivers of a fleet
- Sending out daily/weekly schedules to your employees via email or text messages
- Setting up labor budget for your fleet/store so that you can keep that in mind while scheduling your employees in advance to avoid over budgeting
- Permissions and hierarchy for delete action for merchants and fleets
February 25, 2021
- Archived jobs report improvements! Download as a CSV file now available on the organization level for archived jobs report!
- Long abandoning job reason is not displayed correctly
- New Job notifications not coming through on IOS
- Abandonment Notification not visible on Dispatch Map
January 27, 2021
- On-demand routing! As the name of the routing indicates, this algorithm is best suited for a business that does on demand delivery and that does not need pre-scheduled routes. The algorithm’s goal is to minimize 3 factores: travel time, lateness of drop-offs, number of vehicles used (i.e. maximize availability capacity).
- Archived jobs report improvements! Archived jobs summary display now has paging, search and filtering on-screen. Additionally, customers are now able to access archived jobs report data through API endpoint.
- Change payment type by driver! Drivers are now able to change payment type after accepting a job. This functionality can be enabled/disabled on merchant level. Available payment types are cash, credit card and split between cash and credit card.
- Custom Order Stage Names not showing up on Live Jobs page
- Tracking Link broken when there’s an underscore in link
- Notify all drivers is not working
- White labeling – Hyperlink for the Merchant invitation email is not white-labeled
- White labeling – YouTube Videos point to GetSwift on settings page
December 29, 2020
- Driver Declarations! With the COVID pandemic, it’s more important than ever to ensure the safety of your customers. Set Driver Declarations for your drivers at the Fleet level and require that a driver agree to questions before they go online. Use this feature to confirm that your drivers are feeling healthy before they go out for a delivery!
- Cash management and cash settlement reports are now available at organisation and merchant level.
- OLO integration allows new restaurants to begin using GetSwift as a delivery management platform in the role of a merchant.
- Timestamp issue when accepting a job
- Time difference on the map from real job time
- We now have the possibility for a Dispatcher and Driver to abandon a job and leave a reason for that. Abandoning job reasons can be defined on Organization and Merchant level. Once Dispatcher/Driver clicks on the Abandon job button, they will get a list of predefined abandoning job reasons that they can select from, or type in a new reason by selecting the Other option. Abandoned jobs reasons can be reviewed in the report on Organization and Merchant level.
- Shopify email parsing
- App usage report
- Customer tracking link
- Accounts with multiple roles
- iOS Push Notifications
- MenuLog integration update
- Shopify email parsing
- Push Notifications on iOS
- WooCommerce and Shopify updates
- Jobs Archive Report now available for 180+ days
- Driver tracking on map
- White Labeling
- White Labeling! We are excited to launch our new and improved White Labeling feature that allows Organizations to add their logo and brand colors not only to the web application but to the GetSwift mobile app. This feature allows admins to specify primary and secondary colors to make the web application and driver experience look and feel just like your own brand. We can also customize the hyperlinks to be custom URLs to direct to your own domains. Reach out to Support today to inquire about adding this functionality to your Organization Setup.
- Force accept jobs added to the Fleet level settings
- Transferring drivers between Fleets
- Only admin and designated users can now access Fleets
- Drivers can only be logged in to one device at a time
- Fleets! Organizations can create a pool of drivers to deliver for more than one merchants allowing drivers to be shared across multiple merchants.
- Scheduled Routing! Organizations can upload preplanned deliveries into GetSwift and create the optimal route for those deliveries within a designated time window. Use this new route optimization feature to plan your deliveries today for tomorrow!
- Now when you sign-up for GetSwift, you will be able to create multiple merchants within your organization, and be able to standardize the settings across those merchants. Existing merchant users who previously only had one merchant, can now access the same features as any organization.
- With the COVID pandemic, it’s more important than ever to ensure the safety of your customers. Set Driver Declarations for your drivers at the Fleet level and require that a driver agree to questions before they go online. Use this feature to confirm that your drivers are feeling healthy before they go out for a delivery!
- Predetermined Directions: Dispatchers can view the turn-by-turn directions for a drivers route before they go out for delivery. These directions can be copied and pasted into a manifest for regulatory reasons to ensure a driver is not going off course of the planned route.
- An organization can choose to remove the driver rating from customer emails.
- Create custom delivery statuses (in your own language)!
- New notifications on the dispatch map inform a dispatcher when there are no drivers available or if there is a stale driver on a route.
- If you prefer not to allow merchants to rush jobs by moving a VIP job to the top of the queue, then you can Hide Enable Rush Jobs so that jobs are created equally.
- There are now more languages to choose from in the GetSwift app.
- Delivery orders from ChowNow after 5:00pm PST come in at wrong time
- Photos uploading to the server increasing bandwidth usage – fixed
- Scheduling! Manage your driver’s schedules in SchedulingPlus and have your drivers view their schedules and breaks through the GetSwift mobile app.
- Driver’s can now complete jobs with proof-of-delivery even if they have poor connectivity. Driver’s will no longer need to wait until they have good cell phone reception – they can complete the job right on the spot.
- Drivers can now set their language on their device to reflect in the GetSwift mobile application!
- Branding! Checkout the new look and feel of the GetSwift driver app.
- Grubhub email parsing
- Address character limit increased to 45
- We now have full functioning Cash Management capabilities! Track, float and settle cash to keep track of your money while your drivers are collecting payments.
- Enable a max amount of cash that your drivers can have on hand. When your drivers hit that maximum amount of cash, you can require them to settle with the merchant location.
- Auto-assigning bike drivers when order is > KWD 20 (Enterprise only)
- Hide abandon button in iOS
February 25, 2020
- We enhanced the ability for admin users to setup Dispatch Phone Numbers in settings. Previously, this functionality was required to be turned on by a GetSwift admin. The phone number has a validation on entry and can be used by the driver to call the dispatcher.
- Issues with user viewing privileges when the organization has a large number of merchant locations associated with it
February 4, 2020
- Max cash allowed: If an Administrator has set an amount for the maximum cash a driver is allowed to have on hand, then when a driver exceeds that amount, he/she will receive the notification on their device.
- To ensure that the latest functionality and security enhancements are being used by all drivers, GetSwift has implemented new logic surrounding when a driver needs to update their mobile app.
- SMS Characters not calculating correctly for non-GSM alphabet
January 15, 2019
- GetSwift is now translated into Spanish for both iOS and Android applications. Drivers who wish to use the new functionality will need to set their mobile device’s language to Spanish to see the translated application.
- The request to replace “Complete” with “Collect” in the mobile application (for non-prepaid orders) was implemented to help avoid confusion on whether or not money needed to be collected by a driver. The interface now shows “Collect” plus the total amount for the driver to collect from the customer.
- Currency showing up incorrectly for some customers in Base
- Blog link redirecting to the wrong marketing website page
- iOS nullable fields when data is required
December 3, 2019
- As we continue to build out the Fleets functionality, we’ve included a boundary area for drivers within the Fleet.
- There is a new .csv to be downloaded for Cash Management (Enterprise only)
- The “Teams” tab has been moved under “Merchants” in order to make it more clear to admin users when they setup multiple merchant locations under a team.
- We’ve added the ability to delay the en-route status to the customer tracking link so that end customers don’t have too high of expectations for their delivery
- Now you can limit the cash on hand for drivers so that they are not at risk while making deliveries
- WooCommerce plugin sometimes parsing address incorrectly
November 12, 2019
- Admin users can now configure the acceptable payment methods for their drivers to accept on delivery.
- Support link now links to Zendesk.
- Corrected POD email formatting
- Dark mode for iOS13 not displaying properly
October 28, 2019
- Enhancements were made to the Dispatch algorithm to allow for the assignment of the best pickup location and driver for each order (if there are multiple pickup and driver possibilities). The enhanced functionality will allow for more efficient routing for our customers (Enterprise Only).
- Drivers can now see the expected payment method for a job.
- Drivers can now login using either their username or email address plus the saved password.
- Admin users can turn off the customer survey so that end customers do not receive the end survey asking them to rate their experience after a job is completed.
- We added a prompt for users of iOS13 to “Turn on location updates”. If a user does not have location updates turned on, they will receive an error message and will not be able to use the GetSwift mobile app.
- Order statuses not always reflecting correctly due to system slowness
- Help button on GetSwift web app to old support page
September 30, 2019
- Cancelled jobs can now be included with Incentive payments.
- Performance issues on integration errors page (Enterprise Only)
- Android 9 sleep mode issues
- Some orders not closing in the mobile application
September 9, 2019
- We’ve created a new view for integration errors to be able to track any missing jobs. Check it out on the reports tab under “integration errors” (Enterprise Only).
- Heartbeat API: Handlers will now receive a banner notification on their mobile device if the device is no longer connected to the GetSwift server. WIthout a connection to the server, they will not receive updates to jobs, etc.
- New filter for Manage Drivers: Added radio button for ‘All’ and set the ‘Active’ button as the default view for Admins.If no filter options are selected, all drivers will populate.
- Enabled ability to customize font, check marks (objects) and background color within the customer tracking link.
- Add a visual progress indicator on the Dispatch Map.
- RouteHistoryMapEnabled not working
- FIFO violated max dropoff distance
- Android app completing orders
- Handlers can still swipe to abandon jobs when ‘Hide Abandon’ is enabled
- Enhance sidebar performance via virtualization
August 19, 2019
- Webhook headers were limited to 500 characters which became problematic when multiple events needed to be configured. Additionally, the headers and events were all placed in a single field and separated by commas or semicolons. The enhanced functionality allows for a 2000 character limit and for the super admin user to add the webhook header in a clean, easy-to-use way.
- We introduced basic functionality to Vehicle Capacity settings in order to allow admin users to configure vehicle capacity values.
- Our brand is official! We updated the logo in the iOS and Android stores.
- Added the ability for customers to customize their order status on the Live Jobs page (Enterprise only)
- Routes in Driver app appearing based on entry date rather than dispatch date
- iPhone 6+ users experiencing large amount of data storage from app
July 29, 2019
- Our new logo and branding is live on the GetSwift web application! We are excited to divulge a new us with a new look.
- Users can now add incentives to drivers and can view this information under Cash Management
- We’ve added pagination and search functionality to the driver list on the Incentives tab to make it easier for you to find your drivers (Enterprise only).
- “Pull to Refresh” can now be used by drivers on the Android device in order to receive new jobs
- Call dispatcher: Drivers can now call a dispatcher from their mobile phones using the dispatch phone number
- Drivers can now accept and calculate Cash payments
- There is a new progress indicator next to the job ID on the dispatch map
- Application needs to send setLocation when offline (Android & iOS)
- Order status not updating properly on order tracking link
July 8, 2019
- There is a new customer tracking map
- +1 hour time difference in Cairo time zone
- Delivery fee comes through as an item
- Org link removed when super admin user switches between org and merchant
- RouteHistoryMapEnabled not working
- Dispatcher cannot notify available jobs from driver action menu
- Make driver offline from dispatch map and verify in driver map
- Push notifications not working when Dispatcher forcefully assigns job to driver on iOS
- Push notifications not working on Android base app
- (iOS) User able to Complete a job bypassing the workflow settings
- Getting error while trying to upload or take new picture in profile page
- (iOS) When Hide Abandon button is enabled, swipe logic needs to be disabled
- Weight / volume capacity API check broken (Enterprise only)
- Going offline abandons certain accepted jobs
June 16, 2019
- Driver Distance Report now includes columns for kilometers and miles
- There is now a place for price in the Item in order to enhance Cash Management settings
- New settings for job include Cash on Delivery and Split Payment
- Hide “Abandon Job” button from drivers
- Jobs cannot be reordered on Android
May 27, 2019
- Updated customer-facing SMS character limit to 160 characters
- Included the ability to customize email notifications
- Removed options for Payment Card and New Merchant from Driver Account page
- Complete and Abandon buttons displayed prior to job being Accepted
Ready to crush delivery?
One Month Free - Easy Setup - Pay Per Delivery
1185 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036