If you have multiple businesses organized in a hierarchical structure, GetSwift has a simple way for you to manage all of your businesses together. To enable this feature, please contact GetSwift directly.
- Organization: overarching business of a multi-branch business
- Team: a way to group a set of merchants together
- Merchant: your business, or in an Organization, this will be one individual location
In the example below, we have Headquarters managing 2 City Teams, with each City Team managing 2 individual restaurants.
- Analyst: Has read-only access to view reporting data for entire organisation.
- Merchant Manager: Can manage specific teams that control groups of merchants within those teams. You can add and assign these managers to teams from the team management section.
- Manager: Can do anything and has complete control over organisation including permission to maintain users, teams and merchants.
- User: The administrator or dispatcher within the merchant account that manages the web portal interface.