For example: If you do daily milk deliveries to local restaurants and cafes, you could upload your daily run sheet into GetSwift which would have driverID already pre-selected in your sheet so once you upload the daily run all drivers are assigned immediately to their deliveries and then smart routing in the GetSwift driver app tells the driver where to go first.
1. To set Driver Match Keys click on Drivers → Driver Match Key
2. Enter an ID for each driver
4. Follow the instructions below, based on your method of entering tasks into GetSwift
- In your CSV file, create a column header name “DriverId”
- Now simply enter in the corresponding Drive Match Key with the specific Task you wish to match them with!
- Within the POST api/v2/deliveries
- Enter the corresponding Drive Match Key within "driverMatchCode"
Please contact us if you need help with setting up this feature