Application Layout: The GetSwift Driver application is divided into four(4) main tabs; Profile, Archived, Accepted, New. You can navigate between and return to these tabs at anytime using the navigation bar always found at the bottom of the page.
- Profile: The profile tab contains useful information and links regarding your account
- Archived: The archived tab contains detailed information about jobs that you have previously completed, abandoned and declined. This information will be held for 24 hours
- Accepted: The accepted tab contains a list of jobs that you have accepted or that have been assigned to you
- New: The new tab contains jobs that have become available for you to accept
Dashboard View: when you click on "Account Settings" from you mobile app profile page, it will re-direct you to a web browser. Here you have the ability to:
- Profile: update your name, email and phone number or change your password
- Download App: get the links to download the mobile driver app
- Driver Settings:
- Courier Details: choose your mode of transportation
- Create a Merchant: this is only applicable if you are a business / company / store / restaurant that is looking to create an account on GetSwift to help you dispatch, route and track your deliveries.
- Please Note: If you are a driver, driving for a merchant, you do not need to create a merchant!