The map view in your GetSwift account makes it easy for you to track your tasks, view where your drivers are, or contact them. Click on "Map" on the top navigation bar to navigate to the page.
Here you will see an overview of your current tasks whether they be in progress, unassigned, late, or scheduled in the future. Additionally you can see which drivers are online at a given time along with their current status that updates dynamically as the driver works his/her task queue.
The panel in the lower part of the map screen will give you insights into your daily activity. The 5 data points listed are daily metrics/KPIs about your delivery operations. You can select which 5 metrics you would like to be visible in the “Options” window located in the upper left part of the map.
Once you click on the “Options” button you are able to modify the map view in the following aspects:
- Add your location’s current traffic layer
- Modify the map style based on your personal preference
- Update your daily metrics to suit your business needs
- Filter any aspect of a Job listed in the left panel
- Show additional driver details
- Customize ETA visibility into your driver’s workload or specific to an order in the queue
- Add audio alerts so you are notified of live activity in your dashboard
- Cancel all tasks in bulk (be very careful of using this feature as it will cancel all tasks in the system)